Ken Millman: CMO2go for CEOs on the go
"I don't need a corner office to help you corner your market."
More (and better) marketing for less cost
Ken Millman, CMO2go, is ideal for companies and organizations that don't need or can't afford a permanent, full-time marketing leader, but would benefit from the knowledge and capabilities that a part-time, short-term experienced marketer provides.
Ken will help you:
- Articulate your vision via a meaningful and unique brand platform. (If you don't articulate your brand vision, position and promise, someone else will, and you may not like what they say.)
- Realize your vision with a purposeful, actionable and measurable marketing plan.
With a relevant brand platform and strategic marketing plan, Ken can help you solve problems and maximize opportunities by developing an integrated suite of marketing, branding and advertising initiatives.
In addition, Ken can:
- Conduct marketing audits to ensure best practices
- Develop, implement and manage marketing programs
- Facilitate strategic, tactical and creative work sessions
- Coach and mentor lower-level staffers
- Create the tactical components comprising your marketing plan
With this "rent instead of hire" approach, you get a proven part-time marketing professional for about the same cost as a full-time junior employee—without the associated financial stress and HR burden. CMO2go means more marketing power and no: long-term commitments, recruiting costs, interviews, relocations, payroll taxes, benefit packages, severance packages, and hand-holding.
Ken Millman is a successful marketing strategist and creative director with 35+ years experience with ad agencies and marketing firms in Ottawa, San Francisco, Reno and Las Vegas, as well as his own firm, Sp!ke Advertising in Burlington, VT. He has served hundreds of clients within most sectors of business and government, providing a unique blend of marketing, branding and advertising.